. "It is dating and relationship advice for men and women that just makes sense... well, sort of."



  • Date Doctor

    It's time to get a word of advice from our local YouTube Date Doctor. Today's topic: HOW LONG DO TEENAGE RELATIONSHIPS LAST?

  • Dating in The 80's

    Just when you thought we had left the 80's behind...



Home » , , , » Top 10 Most Amazing Pick Up Lines (Male Version)

Top 10 Most Amazing Pick Up Lines (Male Version)

  1. Excuse me, but do you give head to strangers? ... No? Well in that case let me introduce myself.
  2. If I sleep on the wetspot, will you come home with me tonight?
  3. My friends left me by myself, can I come home with you?
  4. If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep in until the afternoon.
  5. Most people are watching the Vancouver Olympics, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.
  6. Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
  7. I never thought I could love to look at someone as much as I love to look at myself! Well done!
  8. I have rediculously large feet... enough said?
  9. My place or yours?
  10. Hi there, my name is John, I would like to welcome you to the first day of the rest fo your life.



0 comments to "Top 10 Most Amazing Pick Up Lines (Male Version)"

Leave a comment