. "It is dating and relationship advice for men and women that just makes sense... well, sort of."



  • Date Doctor

    It's time to get a word of advice from our local YouTube Date Doctor. Today's topic: HOW LONG DO TEENAGE RELATIONSHIPS LAST?

  • Dating in The 80's

    Just when you thought we had left the 80's behind...



Home » , , » Top 10 Most Amazing Pick Up Lines (Female Version)

Top 10 Most Amazing Pick Up Lines (Female Version)

Is this even fair!? Simply smiling at a guy signals you want to hook up... doesn't it?
















Well.... here are the Top 10 Female Pick Up Lines anyway.

10. You remind me of a Twinkie: Every time I bite into you, you cream in my mouth.

9. Here's a quarter....call your roommate and tell him you won't be coming home tonight.

8. Hi, I may not be the hottest girl in the bar, but I am already drunk, and my house is across the street.

7. I'm new in town, I bet a guy like you knows his way around.

6. Anyone wanna buy me a drink?

5. I have always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl.

4. Today is going to be the luckiest day of your life.

3. I love to sleep naked, cook naked, do everything naked... don't you?

2. I'm tired, can I sleep in your bed tonight?

1. This bra is really itchy!



0 comments to "Top 10 Most Amazing Pick Up Lines (Female Version)"

Leave a comment